Time-of-Flight Mounting and Support Structure
Assumptions / Requirements:
- Outer dimensions of scintillator mounting structure: 108 cm wide and 20 cm deep. Footprint of support for mounting structure still to be determined.
- Area behind TOF sections is available for servicing the time-of-flight wall. Installation / replacement of scintillator segments from front.
- The four tapped holes next to the vertical support posts of the magnet will be used to mount the TOF rail system.
- The 32.5°- 55° TOF section is accurately positioned on the floor using dowel pins.
- The 32.5°- 55° TOF section can be moved (“easily”).