Make the students answer each othersí questions
Suggested uses in recitations:
- When you have sensed that the majority of the students have similar or related questions, and that all could benefit from the same example. (Same as previous.)
- Studentsí role is active.
- Keeps even the brightest students engaged even on problems they think they understand thoroughly.
- More time-consuming than if you work the problems.
- Assumes that the students are well prepared for class, which will not always be the case.